Direct Primary Care is an affordable membership model that is different from the traditional insurance-based fee for service practices. It is patient-centric healthcare that allows us to provide you with comprehensive primary care services for a low monthly membership fee. This fee includes evidence-based care, unhurried appointments, easy access to the provider via e-mail, phone and/or text, wholesale, in-house pharmaceuticals, and discount lab costs.
1. We believe in the biopsychosocial model of medicine. This means that we believe that there is a connection between biology, psychology and socio-economic factors that affects a person’s well-being and their health.
2. We believe that all of these factors affect an individual, and all must be taken into account when considering an individual's health issues.
3. We believe our job as Primary Care Providers is to help patients navigate the healthcare system. We will take care of your primary care needs and if you need specialists and referrals, we feel it is our job to help you navigate this to your benefit.
1. We believe in the importance of creating a strong partnership with our patients. We look forward to developing strong relationships with our patients.
2. Patients are our priority and should always come first; we are dedicated to patient care.
3. Our practice is committed to creating a safe space for our patients. Our goal is to be compassionate listeners. We are not here to judge. We are here to listen to our patients and help them in any way that we can.
4. We believe all people are worthy of being treated with respect and dignity. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and communities.
5. We are motivated to keep ourselves educated for our patients. We are always willing to learn new things on behalf of our patients.
1.We believe that we should be an important part of the community as a Primary Care clinic.
2.We believe in the idea of our entire clinic – physician, staff and patients - as a community within our greater community.
3. We have future goals to get involved with the greater community as this clinic grows in maturity and number of patients. We hope to get involved in charities that are involved in the health of our community such as 5K races, the Food Bank of Oklahoma etc. as a clinic to give back to our community.
4. It is our hope that the values we have instilled within our patients will become positive motivators within the community and contribute to the health of others as well.
Annual physicals/Well Women Examinations (with PAP), Well-Child Check, Sports Physicals
Jenny Le is a board-certified family medicine physician who looks forward to being your partner-in-health. She was born in Pontiac, Michigan and later raised in a small town two hours north of Detroit where her father was a country doctor.